Thursday, November 11, 2010

Annecy in autumn

Antoine and I went to his parents' place in Annecy for a nice long weekend, thanks to the national holiday celebrating the armistice of the First World War.

IMGP0223

Riding bikes in the mountains is murderously exhausting, needless to say.
IMGP0228


IMGP0231


The fog kind of hides the fact that the mountain sides are turning red and orange and golden yellow. It's really beautiful. I love going over Antoine's parents' place more and more all the time.

I guess I don't have much to say right now. I just barely started the application process for schools in Chicago... it's complicated though.

Miss and love all of you at home.

2 comments:

  1. Katherine Vaughn, your blog is beautiful. You are wonderful. I love your pictures, you look so romantic especially in the one with the bike. I miss you and want you here!! <3 proud of you
    -Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. really lovely photos! i love your blog, i'm a new follower. i hope the strike ends soon!
    http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete